Sunday 2 March 2014

Arbonne Calm Range | Week Two


WEEK TWO

Its official, the Arbonne Calm Range is a miracle worker! The war against sensitive skin is over - all thanks to four caring, simple to use products.

After just two weeks my skin is glowing and flawless, an added bonus is that my make-up sits perfectly after using the range and lasts all day, what more could a girl want!

I highly recommend giving these products a go and following my step by step guide as well as the top tips!

RATINGS

The Calm Daily Gentle Cleanser for around £14 scored 4/5
The Soothing Facial Serum for around £26 scored 4/5
The Gentle Moisturiser for around £21 scored 5/5 (if I could give it more I would! This is an absolute steal)
The Soothing Eye Gel for around £17 scored 3.5/5

If you would like any further information simply comment on this blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment